I provide in-person and online psychotherapy to individuals, couples and families. Offering a confidential and safe environment, empathetic and collaborative stance, and clear and direct feedback.
I specialize in working with the following issues:
- Job burnout and productivity
- Presentation Anxiety
- Impostor Syndrome
- Relationship hiccups
- Dating anxiety
- Cross cultural experience
- Life transitions
- Creative blocks
As we work together, you may experience the following changes:
- Managing your Stress and anxiety
- Deeper aware of your thought patterns
- Increase interpersonal and communication skills
- Increase ability to focus
- Expand in level of empathy and acceptance
- Increase level of emotional intelligence
- Easier access to creativity and motivation
- Deeper connection to yourself and others
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Personal discovery and self expression
- Finding meaning and purpose
I work actively and collaboratively with you. I see you as a person, as a whole. I am committed to building a trusting relationship so that I can support your journey towards healing and growth. We will identify the changes that you want to make, develop strategies and skills to tackle them together.
I care. I care about your process, your growth and our relationship.